We lifted a ceiling, in our living room, repainted and wallpapered in a room. They were very good to have to deal with because of:
1. the tender phase which was very clear and transparent
2. the implementation that felt well-planned and with good dialogue about decisions regarding the placement of LEDs etc.
3. accessibility throughout the project by telephone and in place
4. care about cleaning and trying to minimize the fact that dust etc spread throughout the house, because it was a limited part that underwent renovation
5. general responsibility – unfortunately it pulled out a little bit of time, primarily due to a miss around a painting of roofs that went wrong but which they took 100% to fix without bumps – good!